Search results

  1. B

    January 2021 - No Launch

    January 2021 - No Launch Due to the high COVID-19 positive rate in South Carolina, we will not have a launch in January 2021. The rate as of today (Jan 4) is 33.3%. We must be below 15% to hold a launch.
  2. B

    December 12-13 ICBM Research Launch is Canceled

    December 12-13 ICBM Launch is Canceled. The positive test rate for South Carolina has been above 15% since November 28 with the last day at 21%. One of the protocols that we must follow to hold a launch is under 15% positive test rate. We do not foresee a significant enough drop in the...
  3. B

    November 7-8 Launch

    December 12-13 ICBM Launch is Canceled. The positive test rate for South Carolina has been above 15% since November 28 with the last day at 21%. One of the protocols that we must follow to hold a launch is under 15% positive test rate. We do not foresee a significant enough drop in the...
  4. B

    October 2020 ROSCO Launch

    Our first launch after the long break for COVID was a great success. The weather was a bit windy in the morning, getting lighter as the day went on but we had beautiful blue skies the entire day. There were 11 registered fliers completing 49 flights with 50 motors used (one staged flight)...
  5. B

    November 7-8 Launch

    Due to the daily current percent positive COVID test rate in South Carolina (17.9%), we are required to cancel the November 7-8 launch. The daily percent positive rate must be below 15% for us to hold a launch. For more detailed South Carolina COVID information, go to...
  6. B

    November 7-8 Launch

    If you look at the original post in this thread, on our Facebook page, and in the Camden 2020 launch schedule thread on Rocketry Forum, I stated to message me. Most people message me. Some people put it as a reply to the thread. I check my messages multiple times every day and look through...
  7. B

    November 7-8 Launch

    We have seen a spike in the COVID positive test rate in South Carolina this week. We are watching the numbers closely and will let everyone know if the status of the launch changes.
  8. B

    November 7-8 Launch

    Wayne, I’m sorry but both days are full right now. I will let you know if that changes.
  9. B

    November 7-8 Launch

    Fred, I’m sorry but both days are full right now. I will let you know if that changes.
  10. B

    November 7-8 Launch

    We are at our limit for Saturday. We may have an opening for Sunday. I am waiting to hear back from a couple of people.
  11. B

    November 7-8 Launch

    I have you on the list to attend.
  12. B

    November 7-8 Launch

    CANCELED: Due to the daily current percent positive COVID test rate in South Carolina (17.9%), we are required to cancel the November 7-8 launch. The daily percent positive rate must be below 15% for us to hold a launch. For more detailed South Carolina COVID information, go to...
  13. B

    Our next launch

    We have rescheduled the launch for October 17. If you are interested in being on the list to attend, PM or email me.
  14. B

    Website is now active.

    Thank you for all the time you have spent updating this. I will over look all the foul language it involved.
Top