8-9 June ROSCO (NAR) Sport Launch

EVENT 8-9 June ROSCO (NAR) Sport Launch

Club Event
I will have a couple of level 1 certs and 2 level 2 certs from UGA this weekend. We will be attending both days. Also Gary Dahlke will be coming up from FL to fly as well.

Will anyone have any extra BP I could get off someone? (don't know which days I'll be there, or if i'll even need it, but I might pull together something for a dual deploy flight)

Due to the nature of our shared airspace there will be a need to curtail our launch early on Sunday. If you are going to fly on Sunday, please plan to fly early. If you are not planning to fly on Sunday at all, please let us know before the range closes on Saturday so that we can plan accordingly. If you have questions, PM or DM a club officer.

Due to the nature of our shared airspace there will be a need to curtail our launch early on Sunday. If you are going to fly on Sunday, please plan to fly early. If you are not planning to fly on Sunday at all, please let us know before the range closes on Saturday so that we can plan accordingly. If you have questions, PM or DM a club officer.
Hi Bridgett, How early is early? We are traveling 180 miles to launch on Sunday, plan to be there at 9:00 ish.

Hey there, I read that Sunday will be an early launch, How early is early? We are traveling 180 miles to launch on Sunday, plan to be there at 9:00 ish.
I guess I mean, how long will you be flying for? Trying to understand if it is worth coming.

I guess I mean, how long will you be flying for? Trying to understand if it is worth coming.
I cannot post it on the forum but we will fly about 5-6 hours. Once the call comes in, we cannot fly anymore on Sunday. You can send me a PM and I can explain.

Understood and thanks for all you do. Still planning on coming Sunday, I have some Estes's/ Semroc etc. vintage and not so vintage rockets I HAVE TO GET RID OF.. from my old hobby store. Literally super cheap, now empty nesters, down sizing house. Let me know if anyone is interested in me bringing to the launch. Will sell by piece or the whole lot. 50% of of original retail, cash, Venmo, PayPal, and will donate 50% of sales to ROSCO. Approximately 40- 50 rockets. Thanks!

Understood and thanks for all you do. Still planning on coming Sunday, I have some Estes's/ Semroc etc. vintage and not so vintage rockets I HAVE TO GET RID OF.. from my old hobby store. Literally super cheap, now empty nesters, down sizing house. Let me know if anyone is interested in me bringing to the launch. Will sell by piece or the whole lot. 50% of of original retail, cash, Venmo, PayPal, and will donate 50% of sales to ROSCO. Approximately 40- 50 rockets. Thanks!
There will still be a good amount of time to fly Sunday.

Hey Folks, these have all been snapped up. ROSCO will be getting a good donation!

On our way to the field

Posted my flights from the launch Saturday. Camera must have been on a switched outlet as I only had about 5 min of battery left when I got to the field Saturday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back